VLC media player is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player that plays most multimedia files as well as discs, devices, and network streaming protocols.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun!
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
• It needs hardware control, in order to change audio volume;
• It needs vibration control, in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs phone call control, in order to pause music during incoming calls;
• It needs full Internet access to open network streams.
• It needs to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• It needs access to the SD card storage, in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs access to the settings, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
Скачать бесплатно с android-help.ru:
[Размер: 10.57 Mb] [QR-код] [Вирусов нет]
О Вашей безопасности >>>
The 0.9.x series is major release with hardware decoding and a new interface available in dark or white colors. It integrates DVD iso and menu support, an equalizer, playlist management, Widi screens support and fixes some audio bugs on 2.3 and SD cards detection.
Hardware acceleration is now enabled by default on 4.3+ and has better subtitles support. Software decoding has been accelerated too.
This release fixes notably the audio equalizer.